This month, one lucky blog reader will receive a $25 GapKids gift card to help take a bite out of back-to-school shopping!
Gap is one of my family's favorite stores. The kids like it because clothes are stylish and Dash can always find yet another hoodie to add to his collection!. I like Gap because I can find something for everyone in my family from Jack-Jack's size 7 slim jeans to my not-so-slim (!) jeans, and the prices aren't outrageous. The gift card can be used at any Gap, GapKids, babyGap, GapBody, Gap Outlet location, or gap.com, and there is no expiration date.
With three kids to outfit, I'm always on the lookout for deals on Back-to-School clothes, supplies, and accessories. I found one of the best ways to maximize my spending dollars is by purchasing sale items using gift cards I've purchased at a discount through Plastic Jungle.
Pay as low as $70 for a $100 gift card at your favorite retailer! - PlasticJungle.com - Buy, sell and trade gift cards.
Not only can you buy gift cards at a discount, but if you've received gift cards that you will never use, or you'd rather have the cash, Plastic Jungle will purchase them from you!
How to Enter: The contest is open to U.S. residents only and ends at midnight on August 15, 2010.
1. Become a follower of this blog and leave a comment indicating that you are now a "follower." - 1 entry
2. Go to Plastic Jungle at the link above, browse through the site, then return to this blog and comment on how much you can save on your favorite gift card.- 1 entry
- Winners will be contacted by e-mail and will have 72 hours to respond to the prize notification.
- All winners will be drawn using Random.org
- Giveaway open to residents of the continental United States only